IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE CROSSROADS EMMAUS BOARD
COMMUNITY LAY DIRECTOR
April 9, 2020
Please be advised that the Women's Walk scheduled for June, 2020 has been postponed until June, 2021 because of the Coronavirus issues and the shutdown of the SRC.
2020 CRE Community Lay Director
- July Newsletter (click to read or share)
- Our next CRE Board Meeting will be Monday, September 28 at 7pm. Masks are required.
- (regular meetings are held at the Jackson Electric Co-op Office, at 8925 State Highway 111 S. in Ganado, Texas.)
- Click here to sign up for our email newsletters, prayer concerns and updates.
- The Crossroads Emmaus Community Board of Directors approved a proposed amendment to the By-Laws which will properly address our transition from a Fourth Day Group (under the guidance of the Rio Texas Emmaus Chrysalis Conference) to a Community in covenant with the Upper Room Ministries. The amended By-Laws were voted on and passed by the Community at large during the gathering at FUMC in Port Lavaca on August 19th, 2016. The amended By-Laws are available on our Forms / Documents page.