- We ask you to keep our Community Spiritual DIrector, Rev. Richard Young, his family and the church family of El Campo FUMC in your prayers. Richard's wife Ruth died in a car accident on Wednesday morning January 9, 2019.
- Our next Fourth Day Gathering will be at Palacios FUMC at 6:30 pm on Friday January 18th.
- January Newsletter
- Our next CRE Board Meeting will be on March 21st at 7pm.
(regular meetings are held at the Jackson Electric Co-op Office, at 8925 State Highway 111 S. in Ganado, Texas.)
- Click here to Sign-up to receive our email updates.
- The Crossroads Emmaus Community Board of Directors approved a proposed amendment to the By-Laws which will properly address our transition from a Fourth Day Group (under the guidance of the Rio Texas Emmaus Chrysalis Conference) to a Community in covenant with the Upper Room Ministries. The amended By-Laws were voted on and passed by the Community at large during the gathering at FUMC in Port Lavaca on August 19th, 2016. The amended By-Laws are available on our Forms / Documents page.