- Sharon Kinsey Memorial Donations: People interested in sending a memorial to Crossroads Emmaus in loving memory of Sharon Kinsey may make your check payable to Crossroads Emmaus. Please write "Sharon Kinsey Memorial" in the memo. If you wish for your memorial to be used for scholarships, you may add "Scholarship" to the memo as well. Please send your memorial to
1923 School Rd
Port Lavaca, TX 77979
- Our December Fourth Day Gathering will be at Danevang Lutheran Church at 6:30 pm on Friday December 13th.
- October Newsletter (click to read or share)
- Our next CRE Board Meeting will be on Tuesday January 14th at 7pm.
(regular meetings are held at the Jackson Electric Co-op Office, at 8925 State Highway 111 S. in Ganado, Texas.)
- Click here to sign up for our email newsletters, prayer concerns and updates.
- The Crossroads Emmaus Community Board of Directors approved a proposed amendment to the By-Laws which will properly address our transition from a Fourth Day Group (under the guidance of the Rio Texas Emmaus Chrysalis Conference) to a Community in covenant with the Upper Room Ministries. The amended By-Laws were voted on and passed by the Community at large during the gathering at FUMC in Port Lavaca on August 19th, 2016. The amended By-Laws are available on our Forms / Documents page.