Update on Crossroads Men's Walk #90
during the November 23rd, 2020 meeting, the Board approved postponing Men's Walk #90. Please check this web site and the Crossroads Emmaus Newletter for additional updates as they become available.
- Our next Fourth Day Gathering will be held on May 21, 7:00 PM at Ganado FUMC. This will be a worship only Gathering. Visit our Gathering Page for complete details
- March - April 2021 Newsletter (click to read or share)
- Our next CRE Board Meeting will be held on May 17, 2021.
Regular meetings are held at the Jackson Electric Co-op Office, at 8925 State Highway 111 S. in Ganado, Texas.
- Click here to sign up for our email newsletters, prayer concerns and updates.
- The Crossroads Emmaus Community Board of Directors approved a proposed amendment to the By-Laws which will properly address our transition from a Fourth Day Group (under the guidance of the Rio Texas Emmaus Chrysalis Conference) to a Community in covenant with the Upper Room Ministries. The amended By-Laws were voted on and passed by the Community at large during the gathering at FUMC in Port Lavaca on August 19th, 2016. The amended By-Laws are available on our Forms / Documents page.