Crossroads Emmaus Community utilizes an outbound Email Notification service we call the “Prayer Circle”.
The Prayer Circle is used for the following purposes:
- We send electronic copies of the monthly newsletter.
- We send news and updates about Emmaus events.
- As we prepare for our walks, we use the prayer circle to update the Emmaus Community on team service opportunities, agape needs, and prayer vigil opportunities for our Walks.
- Most importantly, we use the prayer circle to share prayer needs and praise reports for and from our Emmaus Community.
Except for a small number or people who are authorized to send messages, the Prayer Circle is designed for outbound communications only. This is one of the ways we protect the integrity of our communications and make sure we are not distributing inappropriate messages to our community.
The Prayer Circle is an “Opt-In” mail list. In other words, we must have your explicit permission to add your email addresses to our mailing list. We accomplish this with a sign-up form linked below.
Click here to sign-up to receive messages
from the Crossroads Emmaus Prayer Circle.
Submitting a prayer request
Sharing prayer requests with our Emmaus community and praying for our community members in need is an important part of being the body of Christ. You are encouraged to consider the following suggested protocols for submitting prayer requests:
- Prayer requests may not be submitted anonymously. You are required to submit your name and the prayer request will reference you as the source of the information being shared.
- If you are mentioning specific people or specific details in your prayer request, please be sure you have their permission to share the information.
- It is acceptable to submit a prayer request for un-named persons. God hears our prayers and knows who they are intended for.
Click here to use our on-line form
to submit a prayer request.